Awesome Topical Blogs
TIP - Social Justice News
WUWT - Global Warming Truths
Natural News - Health Topics
9 11 Research, Independent
Rad News Digest - Nuclear Radiation
No Spin News - Truth on International Unrest
Signs of the Times - World News for people who Think
COTO Report- Freedom Begins in your Mind
On this blog, a word or two.
F11 toggles full screen view of web page window.
Ctrl F adds a word search tool to the toolbars.
Crtl + , - zooms in and out on your screen.
Ctrl/Shift/T re-opens last closed TAB.
TIPS:To believe the mainstream media is to risk ever knowing the truth about the real world. To believe government, (any government), issued information without considering their agenda(s), is to risk being brainwashed.
"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter".--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me". - Isaac Newton
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” – Albert Einstein, who also said:
"The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and the press, usually the church as well. under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and makes its tool of them!" And,
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
— Gustave Flaubert
- 54,186 hits
- Gardasil: Are you paying for your own bullet?
- It’s not Russia that is destabilising Ukraine
- Golden Apron – Shots! Shots! Shots!
- Military Cancer
- Is This The Healthiest Diet On Earth?
- Australian government may ban environmental boycotts
- Congress Investigates 13 GM Car Deaths but Ignores Thousands of Vaccine Deaths
- July 1912 GISS Anomaly (-0.47) Was Warmer Than January 2007 GISS Anomaly (+0.94) – (Now Includes February Data)
- 8 Damn Good Reasons Not to Get the Flu Shot
- Merck Paid Doctors at Least $18,810,495.52
- Ken McMurtrie on Congress Investigates 13 GM Car Deaths but Ignores Thousands of Vaccine Deaths
- hirundine608 on Congress Investigates 13 GM Car Deaths but Ignores Thousands of Vaccine Deaths
- Alphonso on Dr R M Powell: Biological Effects from RF Radiation – Implications for Smart Meters and Smart Appliances
- Ken McMurtrie on Merck Paid Doctors at Least $18,810,495.52
- Ken McMurtrie on US sets Europe and Russia at war
- Standard Climate on US sets Europe and Russia at war
- hirundine608 on BFP EyeOpener Report-The Psychology of Cognitive Dissonance
- Ken McMurtrie on ALERT: OBAMA Quietly Orders $1,000,000,000 [Billion] Worth of Disposible FEMA Coffins
- RonaldR on ALERT: OBAMA Quietly Orders $1,000,000,000 [Billion] Worth of Disposible FEMA Coffins
- hirundine608 on US sets Europe and Russia at war
Top Posts & Pages, byVIEWS
- Gardasil: Are you paying for your own bullet?
- Mirror Dinghy # 41569
- ALERT: OBAMA Quietly Orders $1,000,000,000 [Billion] Worth of Disposible FEMA Coffins
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS - GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
- 9/11 Pentagon Attack: Behind the Smoke Curtain with former DOD analyst Barbara Honegger
- It's not Russia that is destabilising Ukraine
- The great cholesterol myth; unfortunate consequences of Brown and Goldstein’s mistake
- The #1 WORST Food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware!)
- A New World Order - Fact or Fiction?
Top Posts & Pages, by LIKES
- Your Body and EMF sensitivities
- A Soros-Made “New World Order” Takes Shape at the UN
- Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit..
- An apple a day prevents arterial hardening to reduce heart disease risk
- Smart meter waves reported to have devastating impact on all life
- Austerity USA Begins March 1st; The Bipartisan Poverty Program
- The Sun and Skin Cancer: Examining the Truths, Pseudo-Truths and Lies of Mainstream Science
- FLASHBACK - New Bombshell of Disastrous Side Effects from Statins…
- Market collapse in process? Billionaires continue to dump U.S. stocks, traders are betting against U.S. economy
- Emergency Declared at Fukushima
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2011
I think this is all very self-explanatory. The risks, the lack of safety, the existence of bias in the industry. Gundersen is surely on the side of caution when assessing nuclear power plants but he has some very impressive arguments … Continue reading
Joseph Brownstein, ‘LiveScience’, posts this article on Sott.net. Energy drinks – sweet drinks containing caffeine and often herbal supplements – have been drawing scrutiny over their nutritional value. Now the nation’s largest group of pediatricians is strongly recommending that they … Continue reading
Australia is a part of the “Coalition of the Willing“, so do we! This from ‘Forbidden News’: It’s Memorial Day. 4,454 US troops have been killed since the beginning of the Second Gulf War. 1,582 US troops have been killed in … Continue reading
Looking for the latest on radiation problems and exposure levels, the relative quietness of news is, I believe, of concern. It may be that what we don’t know isn’t necessarily good for us. Any progress on containing or lessening the radiation seems … Continue reading
We can rely on Sott.net to inform us of health issue problems. This certainly seems to be one. The report is by Dr. Mercola. © drmercola.com The hepatitis B vaccine is given to U.S. infants at birth. But there is … Continue reading
Time to highlight the proof that the AGW movement is far from genuine. So here are some relevant extracts from a published article that shows that, back in 1975, the movement was born out of the desire to control industrial … Continue reading
Just some more disheartening information about the industries that are more interested in making money than accepting responsibility for the public who consume their products and provide the money. From the Sott.net site, post by ‘Activist Post’; (Assume share offer … Continue reading
Scientists reverse stance on sun and cancer: Now they admit sunlight can prevent skin cancer. Tara Green, posted this item in ‘Natural News‘: (NaturalNews) Since the 1980s, physicians and cancer groups have regularly warned the public against the potential health … Continue reading
Ref: JUSTIN PRITCHARD and YURI KAGEYAMA Associated Press TOKYO . This article shows that safety concerns are not high enough priority during design and planning stages of nuclear power stations. Maybe it will be better in future but there are 100′s of existing … Continue reading
From: Nuclear Information and Resource Service Global Research At last we are getting some meaningful information that shows the seriousness of the Fukushima TEPCO Nuclear Power Station disaster. We are getting past the hedging, misinformation and cover-up stages. Serious is … Continue reading