One word answer: NOTHING!!!!
In this post, we’ll compare satellite-based sea surface temperature anomalies (Reynolds OI.v2) for the past 17 years to the multi-model ensemble mean of the climate models that were prepared for the 2007 4th Assessment Report (AR4) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. We’ve already showed how poorly the models simulate the warming rates of the global oceans on an individual ocean basis for the entire 30-year term of the Reynolds OI.v2 sea surface temperature data.
- The Highest Authority in Science is the Data (tgrule.com)
- AGW Propaganda - "The Sky is Falling" (tgrule.com)
- The incredible power of clouds (and Roy Spencer's work) (tgrule.com)
- Tisdale: A Closer Look at CRUTEM4 Since 1975 (tgrule.com)
- Comment On Ocean Heat Content "World Ocean Heat Content And Thermosteric Sea Level Change (0-2000), 1955-2010″ By Levitus Et Al 2012 (pielkeclimatesci.wordpress.com)