Awesome Topical Blogs
On this blog, a word or two.
F11 toggles full screen view of web page window.
Ctrl F adds a word search tool to the toolbars.
Crtl + , - zooms in and out on your screen.
Ctrl/Shift/T re-opens last closed TAB.
TIPS:To believe the mainstream media is to risk ever knowing the truth about the real world. To believe government, (any government), issued information without considering their agenda(s), is to risk being brainwashed.
"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter".--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me". - Isaac Newton
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” – Albert Einstein, who also said:
"The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and the press, usually the church as well. under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and makes its tool of them!" And,
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
— Gustave Flaubert
- 87,015 hits
- Has Australia slyly entered the Western program of demonizing Islam?
- Pharmaceutical Companies Have Corrupted Science and Government
- Economics and Banking – a Sensible Approach
- The two sides of science – RF Radiation Dangers
- Global Warming? Climate Change? “A Rose by any other Name Smells the Same”
- MSM To Pro-Vaxxers: Don’t Argue The Facts, Show Scary Pictures!
- Massive strike hits Aussie airports as Abbott plans pay cuts for customs and immigration staff
- Vaccines – The Good, Bad and the Very Ugly!
- The Economic Hitmen
- Opinion: How Australian government and media benefits from the Sydney Siege
- authorthat on Economics and Banking – a Sensible Approach
- joekano76 on Has Australia slyly entered the Western program of demonizing Islam?
- rhymeafterrhyme on Pharmaceutical Companies Have Corrupted Science and Government
- Ken McMurtrie on Autism in the absence of MMR vaccine
- a Infectious Disease Division, Department of Medicine, Perelman School of … | Herpes Survival Kit on Autism in the absence of MMR vaccine
- rhymeafterrhyme on Global Warming? Climate Change? “A Rose by any other Name Smells the Same”
- joekano76 on MSM To Pro-Vaxxers: Don’t Argue The Facts, Show Scary Pictures!
- omanuel on A co-founder of Greenpeace tells the truth on CO2
- Ken McMurtrie on Vaccines – The Good, Bad and the Very Ugly!
- Ken McMurtrie on Vaccines – The Good, Bad and the Very Ugly!
Top Posts & Pages, by VIEWS
- Mirror Dinghy # 41569
- Joke for the Day!
- 8 HOURS of Relaxing Music – Meditation, Sleep, Spa, Study, Zen
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS - GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
- Don’t Believe The Cholesterol Lies
- Cholesterol - post by Georgia Ede MD - http://diagnosisdiet.com/food/cholesterol/
- VCR Info and Maintenance
- Official Web Site of the Kick Them All Out Project
- Financial Crisis - Humour or True Analogy?
Top Posts & Pages, by LIKES
- Your Body and EMF sensitivities
- A Soros-Made “New World Order” Takes Shape at the UN
- An apple a day prevents arterial hardening to reduce heart disease risk
- Smart meter waves reported to have devastating impact on all life
- Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit..
- Austerity USA Begins March 1st; The Bipartisan Poverty Program
- FLASHBACK - New Bombshell of Disastrous Side Effects from Statins…
- The Sun and Skin Cancer: Examining the Truths, Pseudo-Truths and Lies of Mainstream Science
- Market collapse in process? Billionaires continue to dump U.S. stocks, traders are betting against U.S. economy
- Buddha quotes
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Category Archives: AGENDA 21
New Australian law allows forced vaccinations, quarantine or jail to ‘prevent the spread of disease’
Originally posted on TOTT News:
Biosecurity researchers inside a laboratory in Geelong. Photo: CSIRO/AAP Individuals suspected of having a serious contagious disease could face five years in prison if they defy orders to stay at home – including forced vaccinations,…
Originally posted on Watts Up With That?:
Dr. Patrick Moore, who was one of the original founders of Greenpeace who left the organization in disgust of their current political zealotry, and Greenpeace is now trying to have him erased from…
Originally posted on COALITION OF THE OBVIOUS:
Reuters A Libyan court on Tuesday sentenced Muammar Gaddafi’s most prominent son, Saif al-Islam, and eight others to death for war crimes including killings of protesters during the 2011 revolution that ended his…
Maybe readers who consider my set against the “climate change” movement as having no genuine basis, will now give me a little more credit, or credibility. This post on ‘Investor’s Business Daily’ reveals the true agenda of the so-called “climate … Continue reading
More compelling information and evidence to show that the need for mandatory vaccinations is not supported by scientific credibility, net health benefits, respect for civil liberties, honest reporting or the pharmaceutical industry’s own admissions. To the contrary, it reveals that … Continue reading
Incessant, is it not? The steady “attack” on mandatory vaccinations on this blog. Yet it is a small proportion of the articles flooding the internet, including on FaceBook, where I share just about all the vaccination danger posts. The reason … Continue reading
I suppose this is no real surprise, but it is certainly a disappointment when highlighted as such an obvious adulteration of our science processes. Distorted and unbalanced publishing of scientific matters is a most serious situation which carries right down … Continue reading
This is an article about the Smart meter “debate” applicable to consumers in the USA. Exactly the same issues, except that the potential danger of starting fires is probably higher there. It would be interesting to discover if any Australian … Continue reading
A relatively new blog that has our interests at heart. At least those of us that would like to see a peaceful world. Linked here. Their promotion email this week: Once again this year, the clear winner, in not just … Continue reading
“Why is the government(s) so maniacal about injecting vaccines?” Pushing the boundaries of science, human behaviour, ethics and credibility. This ‘Activist Post’ by Jon Rappoport offers us compelling information that does just that. By linking the complete article here, I … Continue reading