This topic deserves its own page display.
So many aspects, all important and far reaching – globally, health-wise and politically.
Involving Agenda 21, New World Order, Population control and of course, personal freedom. If you think I am paranoid, be patient and become aware of how many other people see things as I do. All will become clearly revealed in time, unfortunately, unless I am very much mistaken.
Various issues will have their own page hierarchy.
Intially – My posts.
- Agenda 21 Page 1 (tbuttrum1.wordpress.com)
- The Dark Side of Smart Meters (lissakr11humane.com)
- Lord Monckton: Agenda21 (wissenschaft3000.wordpress.com)
- UK introduces obligatory Smart Metering via backdoor (southweb.org)
- POPULATION CONTROL: Austin Leads Agenda 21 Adoption with Smart Grid, International Codes (secretsofthefed.com)
- How Bill Clinton Forced Agenda 21 on America (dprogram.net)
I think it would be far more pertinent to highlight the economic issues associated with Smart Meters. How do they benefit the householder; they dont and how they benefit power companies.
A relevant comment, but in comparison with the health dangers, very hard to dispute, his is not such a priority.
Admittedly, the cost factor affects all customers so is real, but health issues, if only some customers, is very serious to the affected persons.
Then there is the principle of forcing suspect technology onto the public, where the control issue arises.
BTW, thanks for your comment!
Doctor Blasts “Smart” Meters: “Customers should be demanding electromechanical analog meters and utilities should be providing them”
“By B.N. Frank
Opposition to utility “smart” meters (electric, gas, and water) has been ongoing worldwide since they started being deployed over a decade ago. These devices have been associated with
billing errors as well as higher bills (see 1, 2)
fires and explosions (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
harmful radiation emissions
mechanical issues and
short lifespans “