Just by chance I came across this impressive, or depressing, post on classic injustice so often evident in our so-called justice system. Without going into more detail, it suffices to bring public attention to the existence of false confessions. In other words don’t believe something just because you read it or hear it on the news.
- Public deserves to know who coerced false confession from Daniel Gristwood (syracuse.com)
- The Psychology of False Confessions (izabael.com)
- Glitch in widely used polygraph can skew results (sacbee.com)
- Death Penalty Film Trip: 5,000 Miles of Flaws & False Confessions (childreninprison.wordpress.com)
- How easy is it to falsely accuse? (trifectaoftarynsimon.wordpress.com)