Awesome Topical Blogs
On this blog, a word or two.
F11 toggles full screen view of web page window.
Ctrl F adds a word search tool to the toolbars.
Crtl + , - zooms in and out on your screen.
Ctrl/Shift/T re-opens last closed TAB.
TIPS:To believe the mainstream media is to risk ever knowing the truth about the real world. To believe government, (any government), issued information without considering their agenda(s), is to risk being brainwashed.
"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter".--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me". - Isaac Newton
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” – Albert Einstein, who also said:
"The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and the press, usually the church as well. under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and makes its tool of them!" And,
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
— Gustave Flaubert
- 128,245 hits
- CO2 is not causing global warming
- Both Arctic & Antarctic Sea Ice Now at Historic HIGH Levels
- Wordpress domination. Cookies!
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology – How strong is its credibility?
- Breaking: UN Staff Member says 5G Is War on Humanity
- Infanrix Hexa – 65 Toxins Found. All Risk. No Benefit.
- World Health Organization under scrutiny for integrity.
- Lawyers and 9/11 Victims’ Families File Petition for Federal Grand Jury Investigation
- Climate Research in the IPCC Wonderland:
- Gardasil® HPV Vaccine NZ
- Ken McMurtrie on Australian Bureau of Meteorology – How strong is its credibility?
- Canadian Wildflower on Infanrix Hexa – 65 Toxins Found. All Risk. No Benefit.
- Saguren on Forbidden History: Did You Know that Raggedy Ann is an Iconic symbol for Vaccine Induced Injury and Death?
- Jennifer Psallidas on Lawyers and 9/11 Victims’ Families File Petition for Federal Grand Jury Investigation
- “Vaccines For Depopulation” — The GOLDEN RULE – CanadianWildflower on “Vaccines For Depopulation”
- Canadian Wildflower on “Vaccines For Depopulation”
- larryzb on “Vaccines For Depopulation”
- “Vaccines For Depopulation” | The GOLDEN RULE on TIMELINE OF DEPOPULATION DEMANDED BY THE BRITISH ROTHSCHILDS CRIME SYNDICATE
- “Vaccines For Depopulation” | The GOLDEN RULE on Fertility-Regulating Vaccines Being Tested in India
- Ken McMurtrie on Michael Crichton’s, ‘State of Fear’
Top Posts & Pages, by VIEWS
- Ch 4. "CO2 - the controversy"
- Worried About Clogged Arteries? Drink This.
- TIMELINE OF DEPOPULATION DEMANDED BY THE BRITISH ROTHSCHILDS CRIME SYNDICATE
- Both Arctic & Antarctic Sea Ice Now at Historic HIGH Levels
- Mirror Dinghy # 41569
- The Club of Rome and beyond: How the socialist religion of environmentalism was born
- 9-11 / Israel did it
- 10 Things Ghandi Might Have Tweeted
- How Smart Meters Affect Your Body
Top Posts & Pages, by LIKES
- Your Body and EMF sensitivities
- A Soros-Made “New World Order” Takes Shape at the UN
- Smart meter waves reported to have devastating impact on all life
- An apple a day prevents arterial hardening to reduce heart disease risk
- Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit..
- The Sun and Skin Cancer: Examining the Truths, Pseudo-Truths and Lies of Mainstream Science
- FLASHBACK - New Bombshell of Disastrous Side Effects from Statins…
- Austerity USA Begins March 1st; The Bipartisan Poverty Program
- Market collapse in process? Billionaires continue to dump U.S. stocks, traders are betting against U.S. economy
- Russian Expert Predicts Obama Will Declare Martial Law in America by End of 2012
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Monthly Archives: November 2014
An article by Sayer Ji, Activist Post, provides some thought-provocation and a lateral approach to a science, vaccination, that is currently in the news for its controversial issues concerning adverse reactions. A groundbreaking study published this month in Nature challenges … Continue reading
This blog is one of diverse topics. The reason why, I guess, even with an impressive number of followers, approaching 600, (whom I sincerely thank), daily visits to the site average about 50 with an occasional impressive spike. Even though … Continue reading
Originally posted on Watts Up With That?:
Guest Opinion: Dr.Tim Ball Skeptics have done a reasonable job of explaining what and how the IPCC created bad climate science. Now, as more people understand what the skeptics are saying, the question…
Perversely, this post title is misleading, in that there is no good news here at all. That reported deaths were fictional simply means no deaths occurred, but the public can gain no real joy from that, only the shame of … Continue reading
This is an important part of the overall vaccine industry issue. Besides offering proof of far more vaccine damaged persons than admitted by the “system”, it exposes what is basically one of the cover-up processes. This law system fails in … Continue reading
I like this post by Mel Hopper Koppelman from her blog “A Better Way to Health“. A little cynical in her approach but a great deal of information is revealed. Why not be cynical anyway, in this world of deceit … Continue reading
Evidence Is Now Conclusive: Two Ukrainian Government Fighter-Jets Shot Down Malaysian Airlines MH17. It was Not a ‘Buk’ Surface to Air Missile
Some bed-time reading for the Australian Prime Minister and others: (Well he obviously is not being properly advised by his staff!). By Eric Zuesse Global Research, November 05, 2014 The latest report from the intelligence community was headlined on August … Continue reading
An opinion article which might just be worth consideration. To be forewarned is to be forearmed, so ‘they’ say! It may be wrong but at least it is thought-provoking. Amended 7 Nov., to add bold emphasis. In re-reading this, I … Continue reading
Thanks to ‘Zero Hedge’ for this article. Regardless of what views of Putin are impressed on us by the Western leaders and their compliant medias, Putin has an accurate and common-sense understanding of the real world and the dire consequences that the US … Continue reading
How Ironic – Scientific Organization Involved in Influencing the Public into Believing Non-scientific Propaganda.
This ‘Infowars.Com’ post by by Kit Daniels. reveals how brainwashing the public is now part of the scientific world, just as it is with the politicians, world leaders and mass media. The National Science Foundation is funding a study to … Continue reading