Perversely, this post title is misleading, in that there is no good news here at all. That reported deaths were fictional simply means no deaths occurred, but the public can gain no real joy from that, only the shame of being duped and the horror of learning how uncaring and psychopathic the American authorities are, and how manipulated and unreliable the mainstream press are.
This article is a “must read” for the world in general. Reblogged here in the belief that it is true and accurate. Difficult to conclude otherwise if one steps back in their mind and takes it all in without any mental blocks.
A number of points are pertinent:
1. Do not assume that everything in the newspapers and on the TV is necessarily true! In fact, this example is one of many which suggests that the truth is more an exception than a general rule.
2. Do not trust the government or any of its agencies to be truthful or to have the interests of the general public at heart. In fact, be prepared to believe that often “they” have deceit and brainwashing in mind.
3. This example presents an opportunity for the public to realize the extent to which government authorities will go in order to sway public thinking and gain willing compliance. Such incidents as the JFK assassination and 9/11 attacks, are clearly within the physical and mind-set capabilities of the authorities.
4. The public is collectively susceptible to being and remaining influenced by mainstream news, as it takes individual research, reading and contemplation and an open mind to filter the truth. Articles such as this should encourage people to have more questioning minds.
5. The author’s suggestion that this, and other such, information is sufficient to bring about a mass awareness and incitement to demand justice tends to be a bit optimistic, in my humble opinion. It does provide a good basis for such a reaction but I feel insufficient to turn the tide.
6. Many will still not believe, or allow themselves to accept that this is the truth. A wall exists in the mind, which has been built up over years of indoctrination and acceptance of official authorities. To break down this wall, continually strengthened by persistent brainwashing, is no easy task.
6. Only when the civil injustice becomes so clearly obvious and universal, can a worthwhile attempt to reverse the anti-civil trend be well supported, and have any chance of success.
7. The possibility of it then being too late is all too real.
8. The media is controlled, governments are controlled. Power is in the hands of Big Money. Greed and corruption are rife and accepted globally as an unopposed part of civilization.
At the risk of boring readers with such a long tirade, a few excerpts from the article:
“Here is what John Swinton, a well known prominent Journalist and a contributing writer for the New York Times said at his private retirement party one night in 1890 where he was the guest of honor. Someone asked him to make a toast to the Independent Press. Here is what he stated: “There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.”” (amended).
“Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed in 2008 and there was no Internet traffic to that address after it was closed and vacated.”
“Social Scientists now know for certain that any extremely traumatic public event narrative such as Sandy Hook, even if if it turns out to be as dramatically false as Sandy Hook turns out to be, it is much more readily believed because narratives of very serious and dramatic trauma tend to quickly make most of the public very suggestible and vulnerable to believing such false narrative even when they make no sense at face value.”
Thank you for reading my preamble and the posted article.
Bingo, all the Dots connect–NO Dead Kids at Sandy Hook !
This is truly Great news for all Americans. Yes, Happy Days can be here Again in America !
Shout it out from the Rooftops of America, NO DEAD KIDS !
The economy is as bad as it has ever been, unemployment and underemployment at all time highs. Wars and rumors of wars. A sense of gloom and doom has descended on America.
Sandy hook was the final straw, even our kids aren’t safe at school from guns and nutty gun-owners of any age, at least that is what the American Masses were led to believe by Mainstream Media News Reports about the events at Sandy Hook Public School.
The reports from Sandy Hook alone generated thousands of cases of Post Traumatic Stress type reactions in sensitive…
View original post 3,964 more words