Awesome Topical Blogs
TIP - Social Justice News
WUWT - Global Warming Truths
Natural News - Health Topics
9 11 Research, Independent
Fukushima - Nuclear Radiation
No Spin News - Truth on International Unrest,(archives only)
Signs of the Times - World News for people who Think
COTO Report- Freedom Begins in your Mind
On this blog, a word or two.
F11 toggles full screen view of web page window.
Ctrl F adds a word search tool to the toolbars.
Crtl + , - zooms in and out on your screen.
Ctrl/Shift/T re-opens last closed TAB.
TIPS:To believe the mainstream media is to risk ever knowing the truth about the real world. To believe government, (any government), issued information without considering their agenda(s), is to risk being brainwashed.
"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter".--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me". - Isaac Newton
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” – Albert Einstein, who also said:
"The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and the press, usually the church as well. under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and makes its tool of them!" And,
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
— Gustave Flaubert
- 130,447 hits
- Urgent Warning about the Roll-out of the 5G Higher Frequency Network.
- The WHO Cover-up that is Costing Us the World
- “Christchurch Call” Establishes Dangerous Pretext for State Censorship.
- Is Political Bias Ruining Science?
- Nasa exposed in massive new climate data fraud:
- Facebook Punishes Groups for Questioning Impact on Climate Change
- Albany robbed of its coldest ever April day, BOM adjusts temp up 15 degrees C?!
- The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare
- The Rise of Scientific Fundamentalism
- Korea – Putting the Situation into Perspective
- Ken McMurtrie on Urgent Warning about the Roll-out of the 5G Higher Frequency Network.
- third rail links: for thinking outside the box – larrysmusings on Is Political Bias Ruining Science?
- larryzb on Is Political Bias Ruining Science?
- hirundine608 on Facebook Punishes Groups for Questioning Impact on Climate Change
- Ken McMurtrie on Climate Change Fraud And Lies
- larryzb on Climate Change Fraud And Lies
- Ken McMurtrie on The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare
- larryzb on The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare
- Ken McMurtrie on CO2 is not causing global warming
- daveburton on CO2 is not causing global warming
Top Posts & Pages, by VIEWS
- Urgent Warning about the Roll-out of the 5G Higher Frequency Network.
- Bonny Tyler - It's a Heartache
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS - GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
- Joke for the Day!
- Enriched Uranium secrets and Fukushima Radiation
- Bizet - In the Depths of the Temple - The Pearl Fishers.
- Aussie climate scientists: Please don't examine our work too closely
- Martin Luther King Junior. A philosophy on human behaviour.
Top Posts & Pages, by LIKES
- Your Body and EMF sensitivities
- A Soros-Made “New World Order” Takes Shape at the UN
- Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit..
- Smart meter waves reported to have devastating impact on all life
- An apple a day prevents arterial hardening to reduce heart disease risk
- Austerity USA Begins March 1st; The Bipartisan Poverty Program
- The Sun and Skin Cancer: Examining the Truths, Pseudo-Truths and Lies of Mainstream Science
- FLASHBACK - New Bombshell of Disastrous Side Effects from Statins…
- Market collapse in process? Billionaires continue to dump U.S. stocks, traders are betting against U.S. economy
- Emergency Declared at Fukushima
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Category Archives: Civil Liberties
Citizens Electoral Council of Australia Media Release Tuesday, 28 May 2019 Craig Isherwood‚ National Secretary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.cecaust.com.au An enlightening ‘picture’ of Australia’s security programs and their effect on citizens’ privacy and freedoms. The question arises, to what end are … Continue reading
The Institute of Public Affairs. The Institute of Public Affairs is an independent, non-profit public policy think tank, dedicated to preserving and strengthening the foundations of economic and political freedom. Time to promote a valuable Australian asset, a private enterprise … Continue reading
Something to think about. Please do not suggest that this is simply a conspiracy theory. Any internet search will easily confirm the reality. An open mind and a degree of awareness enables the necessary ‘connecting of the dots’. Of course … Continue reading
From ‘nsnbc’, an article by Christof Lehmann. It is not difficult to see the big picture if one looks in depth into actions and responses concerning terrorism in Australia. It is pointed out that Australia has basically “dug its own … Continue reading
Originally posted on The PPJ Gazette:
Vivian Lee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OP-ED At 4:30 pm, the “dead” are still apparently inside the night club – just like the kids reportedly left inside the Sandy Hook school. What – they didn’t take them…
The alternative information sources well-represented on the internet have provided a great deal of proof that the US stands out as a pinnacle of hypocrisy in their condemnation of other countries’ violence and abuse of citizen’s rights and welfare. This … Continue reading
Two published reports alerted the need for this post. One, the facebook revelation that highlights the politicians’ ignorance of, or their being oblivious to, real world economics and its relationship to the disadvantaged, linked here. Two, an article titled “Too … Continue reading
Just yesterday, on Facebook, the subject of George Orwell’s novel “1984” warning about the future regarding “Big Brother” controlling media, behaviour, thoughts, history records, wars, sexual behaviour, surveillance, just about all of human activities. The gist was that he intended … Continue reading