One comment on this original post makes a good argument.
“Who cares Big Pharma has corrupted public opinion yet again. If people would bother to research the dangers of vaccines, the fact that the pharma industry has immunity from prosecution in the US, the true history of the disastrous first vaccine for smallpox and the statistical evidence that vaccinated children also get the diseases they have been vaccinated against as well as the sometimes crippling or deadly side effects then they would refuse vaccination. It is a parent’s responsibility to find out the surprising truth. Don’t believe the BS about herd immunity and vaccine safety.”
Bottom line is that very few persons require special protection from diseases but cannot be vaccinated because of their specific health problems. (Perhaps ironic that it is admitted that vaccines can damage them, but not healthier people?)
There are, however, many persons who have some adverse reactions, yet they are not eligible for exemption for medical reasons.
It is also ironic that vaccinated children, can, for a short while, actually create a source of contamination themselves.
Why not allow healthy people to make a choice about their children and themselves? They are not jeopardizing anyone else except possibly those who choose to live free from contaminated and documented dangerous vaccines.
Why are the vaccinated so scared about unvaccinated persons? Is that because they have no confidence in the vaccines?
Many lies and much misinformation, are being told in order to support mass vaccinations.
A healthy community with safe water and sanitary services can not be statistically compared to under-developed countries where the seriousness of diseases is real.
Australia has a healthy environment and infrastructure, its statistics do not support mandatory vaccinations! If we are concerned about travellers visiting or migrants moving to Australia bringing in diseases, the health department should ensure that their health is certified, voluntarily vaccinated or quarantined.
Similarly, our people travelling overseas would appear to be genuine candidates for vaccines, but that raises other issues.
Finally, if you believe that there is no evidence linking autism to vaccines, you are certainly lacking in knowledge from readily available, genuine documentation. Unfortunately this situation also applies to practitioners in the medical profession, right to the AMA director.
[Reference http://www.getcancercure.com/fda-announce-that-dtap-vaccine-causes-autism/ “The FDA have published conclusive proof on their website that the DTap vaccine causes autism.”
” Here’s an excerpt from approved vaccines by the FDA and their adverse events.
” – Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. “ ” ]
There exist copious references adding real support to this unbiassed assessment, all of which is denied unscientifically or ignored by the vaccine pushers. Meanwhile steadfastly refusing to encourage independent scientific studies.
Awesome Topical Blogs
TIP - Social Justice News
WUWT - Global Warming Truths
Natural News - Health Topics
9 11 Research, Independent
Fukushima - Nuclear Radiation
No Spin News - Truth on International Unrest,(archives only)
Signs of the Times - World News for people who Think
COTO Report- Freedom Begins in your Mind
On this blog, a word or two.
F11 toggles full screen view of web page window.
Ctrl F adds a word search tool to the toolbars.
Crtl + , - zooms in and out on your screen.
Ctrl/Shift/T re-opens last closed TAB.
TIPS:To believe the mainstream media is to risk ever knowing the truth about the real world. To believe government, (any government), issued information without considering their agenda(s), is to risk being brainwashed.
"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter".--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me". - Isaac Newton
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” – Albert Einstein, who also said:
"The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and the press, usually the church as well. under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and makes its tool of them!" And,
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe.
— Gustave Flaubert
- 129,380 hits
- The Rise of Scientific Fundamentalism
- Korea – Putting the Situation into Perspective
- The Crisis of Science – The Corbett Report – Episode 353
- Climate Change Project is Globalized Socialism
- 2018 Cracks In The Pro Vaxer Wall?
- ‘97% Of Climate Scientists Agree’ Is 100% Wrong
- The Great Global Warming Swindle – Full Documentary HD
- Melbourne has been this hot or hotter about 30, no, 50 times since 1855
- CO2 is not causing global warming
- Both Arctic & Antarctic Sea Ice Now at Historic HIGH Levels
- larryzb on The Rise of Scientific Fundamentalism
- Ken McMurtrie on The Rise of Scientific Fundamentalism
- larryzb on The Crisis of Science – The Corbett Report – Episode 353
- larryzb on Korea – Putting the Situation into Perspective
- hirundine608 on Korea – Putting the Situation into Perspective
- Ken McMurtrie on Korea – Putting the Situation into Perspective
- Ken McMurtrie on Forbidden History: Did You Know that Raggedy Ann is an Iconic symbol for Vaccine Induced Injury and Death?
- Tom Jankovic on Forbidden History: Did You Know that Raggedy Ann is an Iconic symbol for Vaccine Induced Injury and Death?
- recent politically incorrect links that inform us – larrysmusings on ‘97% Of Climate Scientists Agree’ Is 100% Wrong
- Ken McMurtrie on ‘97% Of Climate Scientists Agree’ Is 100% Wrong
Top Posts & Pages, by VIEWS
- Mirror Dinghy # 41569
- Hallelujah - Easter Version from "godtube"
- DVD Player Maintenance
- Pentagon Attack On 9/11 Was a Cruise Type Missile
- Enriched Uranium secrets and Fukushima Radiation
- The #1 WORST Food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware!)
- Specific Genealogy
- Korea - Putting the Situation into Perspective
Top Posts & Pages, by LIKES
- Your Body and EMF sensitivities
- A Soros-Made “New World Order” Takes Shape at the UN
- Smart meter waves reported to have devastating impact on all life
- An apple a day prevents arterial hardening to reduce heart disease risk
- Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit..
- The Sun and Skin Cancer: Examining the Truths, Pseudo-Truths and Lies of Mainstream Science
- FLASHBACK - New Bombshell of Disastrous Side Effects from Statins…
- Austerity USA Begins March 1st; The Bipartisan Poverty Program
- Market collapse in process? Billionaires continue to dump U.S. stocks, traders are betting against U.S. economy
- Russian Expert Predicts Obama Will Declare Martial Law in America by End of 2012
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011