Guest post by David M. Hoffer
IPCC reports AR1 through 4 were published in relative obscurity. ClimateGate and the emergence of the blogosphere as the primary forum for debate of the science and public policy intersection changed all that. AR4 in particular has been put under the microscope, and thoroughly discredited. It was laced with references to gray literature, claims that were known to be false, and written in a misleading fashion with important information that didn’t fit the narrative downplayed or omitted.
- Cheating at the UN IPCC: 'The IPCC creating made-to-order journal articles: IPCC officials know that the papers to be published in that issue of PNAS have not been written yet' (climatedepot.com)
- Worldwide reactions to the IPCC AR5 leak (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Charts Of IPCC 5 AR Draft Completely Refute The Alarmist Scenarios Of Master Curve Designer Stefan Rahmstorf (notrickszone.com)
- This Is Called Cheating (Part 1) (nofrakkingconsensus.com)
- IPCC says "It is likely that the sea level rise has accelerated". The evidence is flimsy, showing a larger problem. (fabiusmaximus.com)