Amazing and wonderful that she has achieved this against a powerful organization.
Seems impossible to connect to your link, but the ‘Related Article’ link works and it is possible to eventually connect to the other related sites.
“A Surreal Journey into the Heart of the Beast Called the Police State
In this startling new memoir, Sibel Edmonds—the most classified woman in U.S. history—takes us on a surreal journey that begins with the secretive FBI and down the dark halls of a feckless Congress to a stonewalling judiciary and finally, to the national security whistleblowers movement she spearheaded. Having lived under Middle East dictatorships, Edmonds knows firsthand what can happen when government is allowed to operate in secret. Hers is a sobering perspective that combines painful experience with a rallying cry for the public’s right to know and to hold the lawbreakers accountable. With U.S. citizens increasingly stripped of their rights in a calibrated media blackout, Edmonds’ story is a wake-up call for all Americans who, willingly or unwillingly, traded liberty for illusive security in the wake of 9/11.”
- Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins (veteranstoday.com)
- The FBI Role in 9/11, Conning America (veteranstoday.com)
- Obama Muzzling, Hunting, and Jailing Whistleblowers (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- US double standards: Indirectly arming Syrian rebels? (rt.com)
- (“…evidence that a mechanism for controlling Americans, phony press, rigged elections, secret prisons, murder squads, doctors who certify killings as “natural deaths” works full time in America…”) ~ No News, Nothing to Write About, Thank You | Veterans To (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sibel Edmonds: Obama administration charges a record number for espionage (leftygazette.wordpress.com)