A new slant on EU issues. Appears to make sense!
The world stands at a crossroads. After a century long rule over this planet the corporate interests behind the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industry – the Oil and Drug Cartel – see their multi-trillion dollar markets being threatened by the rapid advancement of new technologies, namely renewable energy and science-based natural health. In this situation, the Oil and Drug Cartel’s global markets of outdated technologies can only continue in a dictatorial setting.
Towards this end, the Cartel has been seeking to position its political stakeholders in key positions – namely at the head of nuclear powers. After George Bush was gone, the main global stakeholder of the Cartel became French President Sarkozy. Before Sarkozy came to power in 2007, Europe was essentially an association of democratically elected states. Under Sarkozy’s rule, and with the assistance of German Chancellor Merkel, it was turned into a dictatorship of Cartel interests:
- The executive level of this ‘Brussels EU’ construct consists of 27 unelected ‘EU Commissars’. A ‘Central Cartel Office’, it rules Europe with the help of 54,000 – equally unelected – bureaucrats.
- The ‘European Parliament’ lacks basic hallmarks of democracy, including the key right to initiate new legislation; it merely serves as a fig leaf to mask the dictatorial nature of this construct.
- Sarkozy and Merkel used the largely self-inflicted European crisis to force the European nations to transfer their century old democratic rights to this new Cartel Office in Brussels.
- The ensuing crisis of the Euro currency was taken advantage of by Sarkozy and Merkel, who authorized their ‘house bank’, the European Central Bank, to ‘print’ over 1 trillion Euro ($1.3 trillion)to bail out European banks. The results were inevitable and calculated:
- A global inflation affecting everything from food to gas prices around the world; and
- The export of the European economic crisis to the entire world.
- The head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Sarkozy’s confidante C. Lagarde, targeted the developing world by coercing a staggering $430 billion from the IMF members to pay for the Euro crisis – thus expanding the Cartel rule through economic drainage.
Already on May 21, 2010, I had exposed in the International Herald Tribune the appalling fact that the blueprints for the ‘Brussels EU’ were developed in the late 1930’s by a Nazi/Cartel coalition. The goal of this ‘Thousand Year’ coalition was to rule Europe – and later the world – with the help of a ‘Central Cartel Office’ operating beyond any democratic control. The substantiating facts are documented at www.nazi-roots-of-brussels-eu.org.
Only ten days after this exposure, on May 31, 2010, then German President Horst Koehler – born in Nazi occupied Poland in 1943 – resigned from his office in an unexpected and stunning move. In the two years since, no less than nine European governments had to resign because the people of Europe decided to resist the subjugation of European democracies under the dictatorial rule of the ‘Brussels EU’.
Now, their primary stakeholder, French President Sarkozy, is about to be voted out of office, thereby accelerating the collapse of the ‘Brussels EU’ construct.
Thus, there exists the real danger that – in a desperate last minute effort to delay its own demise – Cartel stakeholders, e.g. from a threshold nuclear state, trigger an international crisis, including the use of nuclear weapons. Presenting himself as a ‘war president’ may be the only chance for Sarkozy to be reelected.
The publication of this information destroys any such plans. Now, the Cartel’s next goal will be to recapture the White House.
H/T to Clare JustMe in T
- Euro Zone Crisis Continues To Threaten Us All (amp2012.com)
- Car stickers that tell Eurocrats to hang themselves (express.co.uk)
- The EU Wants To Come Up With Its Own ‘Marshall Plan’ To Beat The Crisis (businessinsider.com)
- Europe Prepares for Leadership Change (blogs.the-american-interest.com)