Perusing WUWT’s post “Announcement: WUWT-TV to counter Al Gore’s ’24 Hours of Climate Reality’ with live webcast and reading some very interesting reader comments, I came across this video from the early days when it was still remembered that there was a serious “Coming Ice Age” scare by some scientists and politicians.
It touches on favoritism in the publishing and funding arenas, and the thoughts from several genuine science personnel that clearly show the dangers of accepting highly questionable information as a foundation for extreme political and financial upheavals globally.
Are we allowing ourselves to be brainwashed?
How is it possible that so many people are convinced that CO2 and carbon controls and trading are justified? Why do they believe the “warming” science that is thrust at them, when it is clearly not supportable, has soundly based opposition from an abundance of evidence and the political agenda sticks out like a ‘sore thumb’?
- Announcement: WUWT-TV to counter Al Gore’s ’24 Hours of Climate Reality’ with live webcast (wottsupwiththat.com)
- Milestones – Thanks to ‘Followers’, ‘Commentors’, ‘Likers’ and Readers. (tgrule.com)
- Al Gore’s ‘drowning polar bear’ source reprimanded (wottsupwiththat.com)
- Thinning Arctic Ice; More Al Gore Aided and Abetted Misinformation? (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Mike’s Nobel Trick (notrickszone.com)