Some ‘heavy reading’ from ‘nsnbc’ author, Prof. Moti Nissani (nsnbc). Heavy in detail, heavy in subject, importance and relevance to our present world state. “Who is controlling who and who is paying the rent” so to speak. The existence and machinations of “The Syndicate”. A gift for anyone genuinely interested in the real world and its issues.
Aims and Scope of this five(?6)-part essay
Dissident discourses, for the most part, analyze single incidents, or a group of incidents, in the political, economic, military, or environmental spheres. Hourly, the banking Syndicate controlling the western world and its colonies goes on committing unimaginable robberies, murders, and assaults on civil liberties and the biosphere. And so dissident writers (myself included, e.g., see here and here) react in shocked surprise, dissect each and every outrage, often furnishing near-conclusive evidence of the Syndicate’s heartlessness and culpability. Such indictments reinforce the worldview that western governments and their colonies are nothing more than puppets of a criminal syndicate (bankers for short), counteract cradle-to-grave indoctrination, and help recruit needed converts to the view that we live in an upside-down world.
Such exposures must be complemented by a broader view. The present six-part-essay takes such a broader view of the political landscape, thereby helping:
- Conclusively show that 21st century terror is traceable, for the most part, to the Syndicate (acting in part through its principal outposts in Washington DC, London, and Jerusalem),
- Convince us that we live in an upside-down world,
- Reverse our expectations—we will be shocked and surprised if the Syndicate, just once, serves the interests of humanity as a whole—not when it doesn’t.
- Divert our precious resources from the Syndicate’s daily crimes to the question and actions whose importance supersedes all others: How can we save humanity and remove this Syndicate from power?
Looking forward to the future parts, hopefully to be noted here in relevant updates or readers can simply bookmark the source blog to ensure further reading.
- A Bird’s Eye View of Contrived Terror – Part I. A Preview (nsnbc.me)
- Dumas, “Top British Officials Confessed to Syria War Plans Two Years before Arab Spring” (nsnbc.me)