Keep connecting the dots! (Why are the ‘alarmists’ so dogmatic, even bigoted?)
Sensible people will look at both “sides” and realize that the science is not “settled”.
- Surprising the Climate Alarmists again, this time it’s the Sun (thisgotmyattention.wordpress.com)
- Why people are sceptical about climate change (thecommentator.com)
- Arctic Alarmists Will Long For The Summer Of 2013 (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Joe Romm squeals like stuck pig over WaPo, NYTimes publishing anti-alarmist pieces (junkscience.com)
- A Peek Inside The Twisted Mind Of Climate Alarmists (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
The alarmists refuse to budge on global warming. Despite widespread head-scratching regarding the cause of the current 15-plus year pause or slowdown in warming (and the obvious failings of climate models to predict it) the alarmists don’t ever want to give an inch.
Over the years, they have painted themselves into a corner – any admission of uncertainty or doubt would now be regarded as weakness, at least in their minds. So they plough on with the wilful blindness, misrepresentation and name-calling.
The image shows how Skeptical Science used to smear its opponents, with links to “Christie Crocks” [a “crock” in Australian slang is short for “crock of sh*t”], “Monckton Myths”, “Spencer Slip Ups” etc.
SkS has now removed them, but they have since been replaced with a stream of psycho-babble which attempts to medicalise “denial” by branding anyone who queries their version of the “consensus” as a conspiracy theorist. And…
View original post 671 more words