Write text here…
- Powercor Fails To Guarantee Safety of Smart Meters (modeoflife.org)
- SMART METERS – What the Public should Know (modeoflife.org)
- Are Smart Meters a Health Hazard? (stopsmartmeters.com.au)
- The Truth About Smart Meters (thetruthandlight.wordpress.com)
- When Health Issues are not the responsibility of a Health Department – How Bizarre! (tgrule.com)
- The Effect of Wireless Radiation (Smart Meters & WiFi) (planet.infowars.com)
- Queensland avoids smart meter mandate. Or is it smart meters by stealth? (andiradi.wordpress.com)
- Stop Smart Meters Australia (ausfuturist.wordpress.com)
It may end up being that those Victorians (possibly 5 to 10% of the population) who have developed acute symptoms from smart meters (insomnia, headaches, ringing in the ears, fatigue, concentration and memory problems, dizziness, heart palpitations and more) are actually the lucky ones!
Why? Because they have no choice but to take immediate steps to protect themselves from the meters’ microwave emissions, as well as from emissions from a wide range of devices, including mobile phones, Wi-Fi, cordless phones, microwave ovens and baby monitors.
Despite the fact that these people may have incurred substantial expenditure, such as the cost for shielding of their home, or may have had to make sweeping lifestyle changes, such as moving house, giving up a job or even moving interstate, these are the ones who may very well, in the long-term, be the lucky ones.
It is the remaining (90% +) majority of Victorians…
View original post 274 more words