Just a spur of the moment decision to try something different.
So many issues, all of them serious, that it is impossible to include even a meaningful part of them here on ‘The Golden Rule’. All found at ‘TIP‘ and worth a look.
- Police are more dangerous to citizens than criminals “Americans face a new crisis: police violence against citizens is escalating, blurring the line between criminal and public servant.”
- The Militarization of Police Continues…Machine Guns, Grenade Launchers, Silencers and More “The militarization of police forces across the U.S. has been a key theme here at Liberty Blitzkrieg for a long time. Despite the fact that crime rates have declined sharply across the nation since the early 1990′s, domestic police departments are arming as if they are about to confront battalions of Taliban at any given moment. It’s absurd, dangerous and ultimately very divisive as police act more like soldiers than protectors of the community.”
- Why Should Anyone Trust a Government That Kills, Maims, Tortures, Lies, Spies, Cheats, and Treats Its Citizens Like Criminals? ” For that matter, why should anyone trust a government utterly lacking in transparency, whose actions give rise to more troubling questions than satisfactory answers, and whose domestic policies are dictated more by paranoia than need?”
- Map showing dispertion of childrens thyroid cancers in Fukushima “A map of the children with Thyroid cancers in Fukushima … and growing! When you hear 89 cases or suspected cancers, don’t bother. As it is revealed that 98% of the “suspected” cases turned out to be CONFIRMED. The experiment on the children is going unabated. Let’s make sure we reserve uncomfortable jail cells for both Yamashita and Suzuki.“
- European Central Bank Goes Sub Zero ““The move is an expression of the fact that, nearly six years since the collapse of Lehman Brothers, the world economy remains mired in deep crisis, for which the world’s central banks have no solution outside of pumping trillions into banks and financial firms. While trillions are handed out to the banks, workers throughout the continent are told that there is “no money” to pay for pensions, social programs, and healthcare benefits.”
- BP Troll Jindal Signs Bill Blocking Lawsuits Against Oil and Gas Companies “Rejecting the advice of his own attorney general and dozens of legal scholars, Louisiana governor and potential presidential contender Bobby Jindal (R-Obviously) effectively blocked a New Orleans-area levee board from suing oil and gas companies for allegedly destroying the state’s coasts – and in so doing, may have also derailed state and local claims against BP for damages and tax revenue lost following the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.”
- U.S. Government Ties El Salvador Aid Package to Monsanto’s GMO Seeds “08 Jun 2014 The President of the El Salvadoran Center for Appropriate Technologies (CESTA), Ricardo Navarro, has demanded that the U.S. Ambassador to El Salvador, Mari Carmen Aponte, stops pressurizing the Government of El Salvador to buy Monsanto’s [deadly] GM seeds rather than non-GMO seeds from domestic suppliers. “I would like to tell the U.S. Ambassador to stop pressuring the Government (of El Salvador) to buy ‘improved’ GM seeds,” said Navarro, which is only of benefit to U.S. multinationals and is to the detriment of local seed production, Verdad Digital reported last week. In recent weeks, the U.S. has been pushing the El Salvadoran Government to sign the second Millennium Challenge Compact. One of the main conditions on the agreement is allegedly for the purchasing of GM seeds from Monsanto.” [My comment – the “second Millennium Challenge Compact.” by the way, is likely the instrument of implementing the NWO methods of world control].