From ‘Globalist Report’, by Andrew Puhanic. [Actually, I have never considered Julia a communist.]
Today, Prime Minister Julia Gillard and her Globalist sponsors successfully won their bid for a seat on the United Nations Security Council.
At a reported cost of more than $24 million AUD, a heavy price has been paid for membership at an organisation that was established for the sole purpose of establishing World Government.
There is no doubt that the only reason why the Globalists granted Gillard’s wish to join the United Nations Security Council was so that Australia’s vote could be used to push:
- The Globalists agenda of the establishment of global Carbon Taxes (Australia already has a Carbon Tax system in place).
- Greater United Nations involvement in domestic conflicts.
- To help build momentum required for the establishment of the New World Order and World Government.
IN a disgusting and shameful betrayal by third world countries that are impacted the most by the policies of the Globalist Agenda, Australia’s foreign minister was quoted as saying “African Nations and island nations from the pacific are the reason why we won our bid“.
The arrogance of the Australian Government is so compelling that Australia’s Foreign Minister even described the victory as “a big, juicy, decisive win, and it’s very, very sweet.’
Unfortunately, this is not the first time that Australia has successfully won a seat on the United Nations Security Council. Australia has held a seat on the United Nations Security Council four times, with the most recent being in 1986.
So who has the most to gain from Australia winning a seat on the United Nations Security Council?
Considering that Australia has very close ties to 60% of the United Nations Security Council permanent members, China, United Kingdom and the United States have all been gifted with a guaranteed vote to help push their own agenda’s
AUSTRALIA claims it will behave in an independent manner, Australia claims that it won’t succumb to the pressures imposed by the permanent members and Australia claims that it will represent the interests of the minorities who voted it in.
The truth is that Australia will only serve as an instrument of the global elite who control the United Nations Security Council.
So what does this mean for Australia?
- This development means that the Australian Carbon Tax will now never be revoked.
- It means that Australia will now participate in more wars
- It means less funding will be available for essential services
- It means that Australia will no longer be known as the land down-under, but rather as a war mongering puppet of America and China. [Presumably meaning ‘trade puppet’ of China?].
Prime Minister Julia Gillard and her Globalist sponsors may have gotten what they wanted this time, but I can assure you, the fight has only just begun.
Read the source article here.
- Rudd deserves the credit (smh.com.au)