An extract: “Yes, that’s the irony that I think needs to be emphasized, is the fact that while the US and its NATO allies are actively supporting al-Qaeda and al-Qaeda-linked foreign fighters and terrorists against governments in Libya and Syria and who knows where else tomorrow, they are using the pretext of fighting al-Qaeda to introduce military forces into Africa, throughout the continent of Africa indeed. So, I think we can take that at face value that this is a charade, this is a pretense.”
- Press TV: UK defense contractor planning WMD false flag in Syria: Analyst (veteranstoday.com)
- Obama official signals end to war against al-Qaeda (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- NATO funding, arming, while simultaneously fighting Al Qaeda from Mali to Syria (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Is Africa New Al-Qaeda Launch Pad? Experts Say Global Threat Emerging (chainsoff.wordpress.com)
- The Geopolitical Reordering of Africa: US Covert Support to Al Qaeda in Northern Mali, France “Comes to the Rescue”! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)
Pentagon’s Global Expansion Plans for 2013: Interview with Rick Rozoff
The US did not set up US/AFRICA Command as a social service agency – Rick Rozoff interviewed by John Robles
Regular Voice of Russia contributor Rick Rozoff discusses Syrian defenses and how they are preventing a Western invasion, Russian-Syrian cooperation, the pretext of the war on terror to invade countries which he says was part of phase 2 of the US/NATO global expansion, other pretexts used to justify military expansion, the ties between al-Qaeda and the US and the massive expansion by US/NATO into the African continent which will, in effect, bring all of Africa under US/NATO control.
There’ve been reports that Russian anti-aircraft and defensive systems are the only thing stopping a US invasion of Syria. How much credence would you give to those reports?
I think that’s a very plausible contention. And that in fact over the decades, during the Soviet…
View original post 1,234 more words