This post currently heads the most popular on this blog with views spiking at over 100 today. The reason why this is occurring eludes me as the posting was back in April.
Undoubtedly it represents information relevant now and into the future. It concerns a global health issue, one which is not receiving appropriate public exposure, which is of a serious nature and which is not only being dealt with by authorities but is being ignored, or worse, covered up.
Although there are many global injustices and public dangers equally serious and equally ignored, if not promulgated by authorities, this one seems to be of particular interest to today’s readers. I thought it might warrant a few days stuck to the front page.
Two added ‘Related Articles’ – “no radiation problems”, and “TEPCO admits ” – being striking examples of conflicting views and lies being laid onto the public, showing the importance of articles such as this post.
I am researching what might or might not be safe levels of ionising radiation, a question raised by a reader commenting on my recent post ” Nuclear Radiation – Health Issues in Japan, and Elsewhere “. My most striking finding is that there appears what seems to be a virtual media blackout/blockout on information about the Fukushima NPP, reactor damage, nuclear radiation emissions which, at the source, represent the world’s largest ever, ongoing contamination of air, sea, ground and ground water with seriously dangerous radioactive products.
There is much to be done before I can scientifically respond to the comment, but this current post stands out as a lonely source of valid information available to the public. It tells of many things including serious misinformation and alleged disregard for public health and well being. One can conclude either that the public are being misinformed by the internet “truth seekers”, or by the media, authorities and the nuclear industry and supporters.
The dangers may be minimal, as being promoted by the authorities, or they may be extreme as suggested in this reblogged post and the recent one referenced above. We are hereby on the track of the reality, as best as is possible.
- Nuclear Radiation – Health Issues in Japan, and Elsewhere (tgrule.com)
- Record radiation found in fish near Fukushima nuclear plant (democraticunderground.com)
- “Background Radiation” – a favourite lie of the nuclear lobby (nuclear-news.net)
- TEPCO yet to submit data on nuclear workers’ radiation doses (english.kyodonews.jp)
- 70% Fukushima Forest Highly Contaminated (smilesnotbombs.wordpress.com)
- Physicians counter the lies of World Health Organisation, on Fukushima radiation (nuclear-news.net)
- No radiation problems from Fukushima (bigpondnews.com)
- TEPCO admits Fukushima groundwater contaminated with radioactive cesium (japandailypress.com)