Many thoughts arise from this article.
Mainly that there are numerable ways of measuring or estimating the global temperature trend, numerable ways of interpreting such measurements and numerable uncertainties and degrees of uncertainty.
However, and I re-iterate this ad nauseum because it is logically true, that the climate science is not settled, nor is it sufficiently understood or accurately assessed, to be a logical basis for political and financial restructuring throughout the world.
- Climate changes – oh so naturally. (tgrule.com)
- Gaia Man says cool it on global warming (thebrightlibertarian.blogspot.com)
- AGW a National Security Threat? Climate Depot’s Morano responds: ‘Aside from the fact that the ‘national security’ angle rests on speculative doomsday scenarios…’ (climatedepot.com)
- Popular Technology: 1000+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm (junkscience.com)
- Temperatures Trending Below Hansen’s Zero Emissions Scenario For 168 Months In A Row (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on Watts Up With That?:
Since Princeton’s Dr. Michael Oppenheimer conflated weather with climate last week, proclaiming a short lived heat wave as “This is what global warming really looks like” in a media interview, it seems only fair to show what real science rather than what he and Dr. Trenberth’s government funded advocacy looks like. I can’t wait to see how Dr. Michael Mann tries to poo-poo this one. – Anthony
From Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz: Climate in northern Europe reconstructed for the past 2,000 years: Cooling trend calculated precisely for the first time
Calculations prepared by Mainz scientists will also influence the way current climate change is perceived / Publication of results in Nature Climate Change
An international team including scientists from Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU) has published a reconstruction of the climate in northern Europe over the last 2,000 years based on the information provided by tree-rings. Professor Dr. Jan Esper’s group…
View original 795 more words