Many tragedies are current in the world.
- In Australia, the ‘carbon tax‘ issue is foremost. Yet its ramifications are worldwide and catastrophic. Not the ‘climate’ aspects, but the financial and social aspects.
- Then there is the actual pollution by the oil industry, still a disaster area in the Mexican Gulf. Still a human tragedy as the people and their welfare are ignored.
- The US military and associated aggressors continue their murdering and pillaging. An international crime against civilization.
- The US downhill economy and bankruptcy, together with the internal destruction of its society, continues unabated. Their citizens’ health, employment and welfare are also deteriorating. Also ignored by the Whitehouse and Congress.
- Also the Somalian famine disaster, easily avoided if all the IMF wealth, wasted money and energy on fighting wars was redirected.
So, to some extent, the Fukushima disaster, actually potentially an even worse global issue, is often overshadowed. Perhaps a good time to update with Arnie Gundersen (anti-nuclear activist a known fact, but an expert nevertheless), the on-going dire Japanese and international radiation dangers.
A couple of personal comments. He mentions mushroom radiation levels, dangerously high, and the point that they were grown inside. I cannot understand why even the experts seem to think that radiation is only a danger outside in the open.
Similarly, the proposed ‘containment’ of radiation by building huge tents over the reactor buildings. Normally one considers that radiation needs to be contained in thick steel, lead or concrete enclosures. Will some-one please enlighten me?
So here is the Gundersen video, keeping us in the picture.
I rarely allow myself to be publicly rude or crude, but this may be an appropriate time to follow some other more forthright bloggers and say this disaster source would be more aptly named Fukuanme rather than Fukushima.
- Arnie Gundersen gives a new update on Radiation from Fukushima (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- Potential Nuclear Catastrophes Spread Across The US As 1 Sievert Per Hour Water Found Leaking From Fukushima (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Nuclear Radiation Dangers and Mis-information (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Japanese Cattle Fed Radioactive Hay From Fukushima Double Initial Estimates (treehugger.com)
- What Happened at Fukushima and Why It Can Happen Here (dlr2008.wordpress.com)
- Radiation-Tainted Beef Spreads Through Japan’s Markets (nytimes.com)
- Fukushima ‘risk’ was avoidable (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Fukushima city: officially safe thanks to new creative safety standards (rt.com)
- Japan:Radiation results in Fukushima City (laaska.wordpress.com)
- In Fukushima, Sunflowers Sow Hope For A Radioactive-Free Future (fastcompany.com)
- What the Fukushima is Going on in Omaha? (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Japan bans beef from Fukushima (edition.cnn.com)
- Self inflicted misery #2 Weakness of human race (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- AP Interview: IAEA chief seeks bigger crisis role (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Meltdown: What Really Happened at Fukushima? (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Dr Helen Caldicott Fukushima Nuclear Disaster You won’t hear this on the Main Stream News (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Is The Mainstream Media Covering Up The Truth At Los Alamos, Ft. Calhoun And Fukushima? (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Fukushima USA? Dangerous radioactive leaks and cracked foundations go unpunished at American nuclear power plants (tipggita32.wordpress.com)