This is very serious stuff!
In the first week after Fukushima, this physicist genius called for a massive international effort to bury the entire nuclear complex to protect as much as possible the human race from nuclear contamination. Dr. Michio Kaku said early on that “Tepco utility people are outclassed and overwhelmed and should be removed from their positions and that we would see increases in leukemias and thyroid cancers from the massive amounts of radioactive iodine being released.”
Now he is weighing in with the threat from the spent-fuel pool in reactor building No. 4 in focus saying, “People don’t realize that the Fukushima reactor is on a knife’s edge; it’s near the tipping point. A small earthquake, another pipe break, another explosion could tip it over and we could have a disaster much worse, many times worse than Chernobyl. It’s like a sleeping dragon.”
Kaku explains that just in the last few weeks it has been reported to some degree that Units 2, 3 and 4 have been shown to be in a very dire situation. Unit 2 is completely liquefied, something that’s never been seen in the history of nuclear power, a 100% liquefaction of a uranium core. Unit 4, on the other hand, has an even worse problem as it’s a spent-fuel pond that is totally uncovered because of a hydrogen explosion that took place last year.
The issue of planetary contamination is more important than the economic crisis the media is covering, which threatens to go into its own kind of meltdown. Economies grow and collapse as civilizations rise and fall. There have always been the good times when life is sweet and the bad times when human savages must have their wars or when Nature decides to have her way with us or when the elite bankers’ monetary games run through their cycles.
What are our chances of this nuclear nightmare going away?
Things are so bad at Fukushima that, “Humans cannot come close to certain parts of the reactor site and even robots get fried. They’re delicate machinery; their micro-circuitry cannot withstand the intense bombardment of radiation,” reports Kaku.
And yesterday, Sunday the 20th, we read:
6.0 magnitude earthquake strikes off the coast of Japan
While all of this is happening the controlled media is silent. They prefer to let us know about snakes in Walmart rather than about the terrible threat from Japan and from all other nuclear power stations that have been built on top of fault lines, which are now being threatened with increasing seismic activity. So many of the world’s reactors have been built on fault lines—you really have to start wondering about the intelligence of the human race.
This media silence is a devastating one—so much so that if described properly it would curdle one’s soul. It is so disgusting that the only image that compares is the Nazi gas chamber, but this one is big enough for 40 million people. The elite are allowing the people of Tokyo’s greater metropolis area to fry their cells in a nuclear inferno. Well, “where are they going to go anyway?” is no excuse for not informing us accurately on what we have to weather in terms of nuclear contamination.
This mysterious black substance five times more radioactive than the Chernobyl-Belarus mandatory evacuation zone was discovered four kilometers from the center of Tokyo, the Hirai Station. At the same time we see that cesium in Fukushima prefecture is 122 times higher than in Belarus evacuation zone. The Fukushima Diary reported on Sunday (May 20, 2012) that Koichi Oyama, a member of the city council of Minamisoma in the prefecture of Fukushima, has measured unusually high levels of cesium 134 and 137 in the soil of his city.
We were in trouble anyway
Without enough money, the nuclear industry will destroy the human race because there is no way on this side of the Milky Way they can store nuclear waste and no way to mothball old nuclear reactors. Chernobyl already needs a new protection building that will easily cost one or two billion dollars—money that will be hard to come by.
Some people may recall in the movie Planet of the Apes—the original one where Charlton Heston finds out he is on earth and that mankind had destroyed itself—he sees the Statue of Liberty stuck in the sand. We might reach that state for a number of reasons but the one that is staring down on us particularly hard at this moment is Fukushima. The No. 4 reactor building that houses spent-fuel pool No. 4 is leaning, cracking and falling apart due to the almost constant earthquakes,  open-air radiation releases, and the weight of the water in the pool, which sits high up in the air on the third floor, leaving humanity Hanging by a Thread.
The chances of the building falling due to another major earthquake is high. People have been grossly misinformed about the tragedy at Fukushima and its consequences. There is a continuing cover up, the reactors have not been stabilized, and radiation continues to be released. Fukushima and reactor No. 4’s spent-nuclear-fuel pool are threatening the world.
The vital and important static maps based on real time tabulations of the Norwegian Institute of Air Research pertaining to potential releases of radiation from the Fukushima plant were closed down soon after they showed the northern hemisphere was covered with radioactive xenon. The Atmospheric and Climate Change Department at the Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU) gave no reason why the vital monitoring service had been discontinued.
Actually they did not stop their work. Thereafter they continued publishing but with a secret file name Zardoz,  which is the name of a movie where Sean Connery played a mutant on a nuclear-contaminated world in the far future. He was employed by an elite class of people who lived in a protected dome to go out and kill other mutants who lived in the exposed environment. Is this the future coming to us today? One has to assume that this is exactly what they are previewing and why they chose that file name. The Norwegian Institute just published a report stating that the Fukushima disaster released twice as much radiation as initially estimated.
It is said that radioactive cesium attaches to muscle cells, including heart cells, and is causing an increase in heart attacks, including heart attacks in young  and otherwise healthy athletes who do a lot of cycling and running outdoors. The heart only replaces 1-2% of its cells per year, so it would be more vulnerable to radioactivity than other cells.  We already know this is the case with mercury and that athletes have fallen over dead and have been found to have mercury levels 10,000 times higher in their heart tissues. There have also been increases in infant mortality that started immediately after the disaster.
“Infant mortality is the most sensitive indicator of radioactive pollution,” says Leuren Moret.  Moret reported that when the nuclear plant at Rancho Seco was shut down, children’s mortality rate dropped 20%, and when the Diablo Canyon plant was turned on, the local population was exposed to enough radiation to drive up the childhood cancer rates in the local area by 80%.
Nuclear expert Arnie Gundersen is saying that radioactive rain-outs will continue for a year—even in Western U.S. and Canada—because the Japanese are burning radioactive materials. Gundersen says that this radioactivity ends up not only in neighboring prefectures, but also in Hawaii, British Columbia, Oregon, Washington and California. Gunderson warns of radioactive air, water, and soil that are going to affect the entire northern hemisphere if not the entire world. Leuren Moret says she has documented 100,000 excess American deaths since the Fukushima disaster, based on CDC data. 
Fukushima radiation has taken over our planet. Leuren Moret
Radioactive iodine, cesium, strontium, plutonium, uranium, and a host of other fission products have been coming directly from Japan to the west coast for 13 months with no sign that it will stop.
It’s simply not a good time to be gambling with the safety of our loved ones—with the possibility of a greater explosion at the Japanese nuclear power station with a resultant massive release of radiation that travels far and wide across our planet. We have to learn about natural detoxification and chelation protocols for ourselves and our children and we have to prepare ourselves spiritually, for it is not going to be a picnic surviving the 21st century.
The best solution to radiation poisoning, some have said, is to raise the vibrational level of the person higher than the level of the radiation. Makes some sense but the great question, if true, is how to do that. How do we raise our vibration that makes it more difficult to tear our cells apart with nuclear particles and the energy they put off?
Re-mineralization actually would be the most basic way of changing the frequency of our bodies. When our bodies lack in minerals our cells become like Swiss cheese—full of holes—spaces that heavy metals and radioactive particles just love to fill up. That is why I am recommending strong dosages of organic sulfur, iodine, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and magnesium to fill up those holes.
Another way to change frequency that naturalists have long known is to go on a long juice or water fast. Personally I solar gaze when the clouds do not block the sunrise. Doctors might be surprised when I say that the best medicine (besides water) is love and that a wide open heart that radiates out its love is the strongest way of us changing ourselves vibrationally. That’s why I wrote HeartHealth.
Special Note: I am writing a book titled Water Medicine and it’s going to be important to filter our water better and to raise its alkalinity. I have found what I believe to be the very best water in the entire world and that water is available from none other than Paul Mason who is otherwise known as the magnesium librarian. I cannot say enough about his water because it delivers the highest levels of magnesium and bicarbonate in the healthiest form of “magnesium bicarbonate,” which is most difficult to find in liquid form except in the sea. Hospitals should be buying this water by the truckload!
Summing it up
Fukushima will be stamped on the collective soul of humanity forever. It is a terrible moment for the lot of us but we parents have a special pain to embrace. In my last post, Fear and Courage, I deal with the emotional and feeling side of this catastrophe.
Michio Kaku sums up the Fukushima situation saying, “In regards to Unit 3, we found where we thought there was 33 ft. of water above the core. We put a TV camera in Units 2 and 3. We have TV pictures of the core; Unit 2 is completely liquefied, Unit 3 does not have 33 ft. of water on top of it, it has two feet of water. Two feet of water, not 33, meaning that the core is completely or partially covered, meaning it could liquefy. So between Units 2, which is completely liquefied, Units 3, which is totally exposed, and Unit 4, which has 1,500 spent-fuel rods that, in principle, are exposed to the outside environment, we have a catastrophe in the making.”
 It may take at least 100 years before aftershocks from the March 11, 2011 quake along the boundaries of Fukushima and Ibaraki prefectures subside, a recent study reveals. http://enenews.com
 “It has been reported at several websites that both NILU and the EPA were pressured to discontinue testing—or at least to discontinue publication of the test results. The ‘pressure’ has been variously attributed to the U.S. government, the Japanese government and the United Nations, although I have seen no hard evidence to substantiate any of those claims. NILU began to publish more recent and updated historical maps in an alternate hidden file it code-named Zardoz, after the 1970’s sci-fi film about a post-apocalyptic future.”http://planetoceannews.com
 The Kiss of Death: Nuclear Weapons Stealth Takeover 5 Admirals, U.C. Regents, Carlyle Group and Rand; LeurenMoret; http://hanson.gmu.edu
- Tepco sued for Act for the Punishment of Environmental Pollution CrimesA citizen’s association “Protect sanriku sea from nuclear contamination” from Miyagi, Iwate and Aomori sued Katsumata, the chairman of Tepco, Tepco and 2 other people for Act for the Punishment of Environmental Pollution Crimes relating to Human Health. The reason is “Knowing the risk of Tsunami before 311, Tepco did not take any prevention for the nuclear plants to cause a risk of human lives.” It is the first case to sue them about Fukushima……
- A fresh leak of highly radioactive water into the open ocean has been discovered at Fukushima nuclear complexLarge quantities of highly radioactive water have leaked through a crack in the wall of a treatment facility at the Fukushima power plant, and some may have founds its way into the sea, the plant’s operator, Tokyo Electric Power (Tepco), said. Crews were dispatched to find the cause of the runoff, which was discovered yesterday near a system used to treat contaminated water, according to the company. The plant operator said it was using sand……
- Fukushima: Strontium levels up to 240 times over legal limit near plant, uninhabitable land area now the size of 17 ManhattansRepresenting the first time the substance has been detected at the crippled plant, the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) reported on Sunday that seawater and groundwater samples taken near the ravaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power facility in Japan have tested positive for radioactive strontium. And according to a recent report inThe Japan Times, levels of strontium detected were up to 240 times over the legal limit, indicating a serious environmental and health threat. Radioactive strontium, which……
- Fukushima: biggest single outflow of man-made radionuclides to the marine environment ever observedFrench nuclear monitor said that the amount of caesium 137 that leaked into the Pacific from the Fukushima disaster was the greatest single nuclear contamination of the sea ever seen. But, confirming previous assessments, it said caesium levels had been hugely diluted by ocean currents and, except for near-shore species, posed no discernible threat. From March 21 to mid-July, 27.1 peta becquerels of caesium 137 entered the sea, the Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN)……
- Fukushima Reactor No. 3 suffers likely core breach, now leaking water at 10,000 times normal radiation levels(NaturalNews) The Fukushima situation took a turn for the worse today as two nuclear repair workers stepped into some water at Reactor No. 3 and suffered severe radiation burns requiring immediate hospitalization. The water, it turns out, measures 10,000 times normal radiation levels, and it appears to be leaking from the core of Reactor No. 3. If confirmed, this can only mean one thing: A containment breach that now risks the spewing of enormous quantities of radiation……
- Kashiwa hot spot linked to Fukushima nuclear disasterKASHIWA, Chiba – Officials announced Oct. 21 the city government has discovered a hot spot, Kashiwa hot spot, emitting extremely high radiation of 57.5 microsieverts per hour on a plot of public land in a residential district. Radiation levels in Kashiwa and its vicinity are relatively high because of the effects of the ongoing Fukushima nuclear crisis, but the latest discovery of such an intense hot spot in the city’s Nedokoyadai district came as a surprise…….
- Japan finds 14 water leaks at FukushimaWater leaks from 14 points at the stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant’s facilities have been found, leading the operator to suspend the cooling of the spent fuel pool at its No. 4 reactor for two hours, Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) was quoted by local media as reporting on Monday. The leakage is believed to have been caused by the freezing cold weather, and the leaked water included purified radioactively contaminated water, TEPCO……