“According to the 2001 Patriot Act, those “who pay for the bomb,” namely those who fund affiliates of Al Qaeda, are terrorists. In the words of George W. Bush on September 11, 2001, “We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.”
Another glaring example of the hypocrisy and double standards of the USA and its allies.
- Noam Chomsky: Obama Is ‘Running Biggest Terrorist Operation That Exists’ (dprogram.net)
- Not All Muslims Are Terrorists (klevisworld.wordpress.com)
- Fighting Al Qaeda by Supporting Al Qaeda in Syria: The Obama Administration is a ‘State Sponsor of Terrorism’-THE TREE IS KNOWN BY THE FRUIT IT BARES! (intelwars2.wordpress.com)
- NOAM CHOMSKY: “Obama’s Policies Are Creating Terrorism Around the World” / Laura Flanders (alwaysquestionauthority.com)
- The Stunning Hypocrisy of the U.S. Government (blacklistednews.com)
By Michel Chossudovsky
A major transition in US counter-terrorism doctrine is unfolding. While Barack Obama, following in the footsteps of George W. Bush, remains firmly committed to waging a “Global War on Terrorism” (GWOT), his administration is now openly supporting selected rebel units in Syria which are part of the Al Qaeda network.
Known and documented, Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA, which has covertly supported the “Islamic Terror Network” since the heyday of the Soviet Afghan war. While Al Qaeda is a US sponsored “intelligence asset”, a “New Normal” has been established.
View original post 2,420 more words