More support for alternative medical theories and practice.
Another advocate for wariness regarding elevated cholesterol levels requiring statins or any other treatment.
Another article providing support for the importance of mainstream practitioners to access all relevant information and carefully filter the misinformation.
Ironically cholesterol drugs actually increase risk of heart attacks. Researchers in Hull, UK followed 114 heart failure patients who began taking cholesterol lowering drugs.(6)
“They found that for every point of decrease in serum cholesterol, there was a 36% increase in the risk of death within three years.”(7)
(6) Clark AL and others. J Am Coll Cardiol 2003;42:1933-1943.
- Lower Your Cholesterol – Lose Your Marbles?
- http://jeffreydachmd.com/statin-drugs-revisited/The breakdown of cholesterol and what you should know. (drkelseydc.wordpress.com)
- Do You Take Any of These 11 Dangerous Statins or Cholesterol Drugs? (zedie.wordpress.com)
- Cholesterol’s REAL role in Heart Disease… (exoduschiropractic.me)
- Stopping Cholesterol Drug Intake Linked to Parkinson’s Disease (medindia.net)