The opinion is strongly held that heroin production plays a major part in several aspects of the US involvement in Afghanistan.
The idea that the drug trade in Afghanistan is enabled and protected by western interests for their own benefit is by no means a new or controversial idea. After all, we are talking about the third most lucrative commodity in the world behind oil and the arms trade. However, the media coverage of this issue involving hundreds of billions of dollars is another story. James Corbett brings to you questions and points not dared to be raised by the media and pseudo alternatives alike.
I refer you to the following post on Sibel Edmonds’ Boiling Frogs Post,
The Power(s) Behind Afghan Heroin & the Real Profiteers of the International Drug Trade
Another story that should be in the public media, but that is hidden because it reveals the complicity and truth involving the authorities actions overseas.
- The EyeOpener-White Gold: Heroin & the Destabilization of Afghanistan (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Russia’s anti-drugs chief calls for NATO clampdown in Afghanistan (rt.com)
- US troops may stay in Afghanistan until 2024 (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- War on Drugs in Afghanistan Complicates War on Terror (usnews.com)
- National Geographic – Afghan Heroin: The Lost War (smpa.wordpress.com)
- Death and Afghanistan – President Karzai’s half-brother killed. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)