Exposing the spin, rhetoric, mis-reporting, under-reporting found in the mainstream press. Clarifying the distortions and lies about insurgencies and counter-insugencies and other interferences in Libya, Syria, Turkey, Palestine, Somalia, Pakistan. Revealing the truths about Al Qaeda.
What with the latest intrusion by Obama on peace in Uganda, the whole scenario is becoming more than a major world upheaval. Within the aims of this blog to foster awareness of injustices etc., it seems reasonable to create a more direct link to the sources of relevant information. So, I refer you to a new Link Category “World Issues” (right sidebar) which begins with ‘No Spin News’.
Building on this and publishing regular pointers to issues considered important, will simplify this blog and avoid much duplication and blogging time, at the same time achieving exposure via this site.
Check out their latest post – ‘Obama betrays Palestinians, stepping deeper into Zionist trap.‘ refer http://nsnbc.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/2789/.
- Major Media Liars Report Fake NATO Victories (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Good news: Obama sending 100 U.S. combat troops to Uganda for some reason (hotair.com)
- Jamahiriya Exerts Control Over Tripoli, Routing CIA, NATO, ‘Rats’ (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- Somalia has best chance for peace in years: UN envoy (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Syrians happy, now let’s get back on Libya and REMOVE NO FLY ZONE (michellesantos.wordpress.com)
- Why send US troops against African bush fighters? (sfgate.com)
- American al Qaeda operative distributes aid at Somali relief camp (longwarjournal.org)
- Obama’s Disastrous Foreign Policy: Missing Libya Missiles Turn Up in Gaza (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- The US-Al Qaeda Alliance: Bosnia, Kosovo and now Libya (khanya.wordpress.com)