This blog has been posting articles on many subjects, one theme being health, one topic being vaccines. I am not a medical expert, just an observer and thinker. An educated and trained academic via a technical tertiary engineering diploma.
The blog theme is “Do unto others….” which is about as simple a life guide as is possible, one which ideally would, if adopted by everyone, solve most of the world’s problems. But it is not an ideal world, in fact so far from it, that I am inspired to activism by a strong desire for truth and justice.
The pharmaceutical industry is one organization that invites criticism for many reasons, failing to meet professional standards of transparency, truth and honesty and demonstrably failing in its ideal mission of achieving best public health care without profit or political biasses.
Current, extensive world-wide vaccination missions raise several issues in this regard, where scientific principles and recipients health are arguably losing out to both the political and profiteering agendas.
In this not-so-perfect world, it is too idealistic to expect perfection in this vaccination scheme. A few patients, for whatever reasons, will suffer adverse reactions and that may be considered socially acceptable in the “greater good” scheme of things. However, adverse reactions are going way beyond values that can be impartially agreed as acceptable, both in number, percentage and severity. This applies even to official published rates, it is reasonably claimed that actual incidences are many factors greater than those published.
A legitimate case for criminal negligence may be appropriate for unjust mis-diagnostics regarding vaccine damages where SIDS and even alleged parental neglect or abuse are blamed in children’s cases.
Too many legitimate questions are not being addressed, but are being denied or ignored. Worse still, those raising the questions and activating for authentic studies and assessments are considered to be undesirables, or worse.
This article serves as a substantial support to all the above and shows that there is considerable medical expertise backing the parents of vaccine damaged children and other concerned organizations.
From ‘Organic Lifestyle Magazine’, by:
The general public shares a common misconception – that all doctors, or all “real doctors” support vaccination. Although it is true that the majority of doctors support vaccines, not all do.
Most doctors blindly support the recommendations of the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Doctors are trained in administering vaccines, not in how they are made. There are some doctors that choose to do the research themselves in order to develop an informed opinion on the subject. These doctors who become knowledgeable about vaccines usually become anti-vaccine. A little knowledge goes a long way.
Without a doubt we live in the age of autism, but it is also the age of chronic illness. One in eighty-eight children are diagnosed with autism, while half of all children now struggle with chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, ADHD, etc. This rise in illness correlates with the dramatic increase in vaccines given to our children along with a growing exposure to other toxic chemicals.
It goes on to list the following doctors and their beliefs and evidence. (Sample extracts added).
- Dr. Russell Blaylock “What Happens to the Brain With Vaccination?“
- Dr. Jay Gordon “What I really want is an honest discussion of the risks and benefits of each vaccine and combinations of vaccines for your child. Just your child. “
- Dr. Suzanne Humphries “There are many problems with the science that underpins vaccine information. “
- Dr. Tenpenny, D.O. “It continually breaks my heart that people have to personally experience a severe vaccine injury – or observe a serious reaction in someone they love – before they wake up to the absolute truth: vaccines can and do cause harm. “
- Dr. Andrew Wakefield “In 1999 I proposed that the MMR-autism risk may, in part, be a function of age of exposure: the younger you get the vaccine the greater the risk. Why? Because, the younger you get measles, the greater the risk of an adverse outcome. This idea was shared with the CDC. They tested the hypothesis in children in the Atlanta Metro area and they found it to be true.“
- Dr. Lawrence Palevsky “The literature is pretty supportive of the fact that vaccines have much greater adverse outcomes on the genotype of the body, the immune system of the body, the brain of the body, and the intracellular functions of the body than we are willing to tell the public about.“
- Dr. Buchwald, M.D. “The decline in infectious diseases in developed countries had nothing to do with vaccinations, but with the decline in poverty and hunger.“
- Dr. Glen Dettman “It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated.”
- Dr. Archie Kalokerinos, M.D. “Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diphtheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunizations and antibiotics.“
- Dr. Mendelsohn, M.D. “My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children. “
- Peter Baratosy, M.D. PhD, Australia “I see many children in my practice. I see the difference between the immunized and the non-immunized. The non-vaccinated are much healthier and have less infections, colds, otis media, and tonsillitis.“
- John B.Classen, M.D., M.B.A. “My data proves that the studies used to support immunization are so flawed that it is impossible to say if immunization provides a net benefit to anyone or to society in general. This question can only be determined by proper studies, which have never been performed. “
- Raymond Obomsawin, M.D. “Delay of DPT immunization until 2 years of age in Japan has resulted in a dramatic decline in adverse side effects.“
- Dr. Howard Weiner, Immunologist, Harvard Medical School “If a person has a tendency towards a disease, at a certain age, a vaccine might make him/her more susceptible later when other challenges come along.“
- Philip Incao, M.D. Testimony on the Hepatitis Vaccine, Ohio 3/1/99 “A critical point, which is never mentioned by those advocating mass vaccination is that children’s health has declined significantly since 1960 when vaccines began to be widely used.“
- Mary N. Megson, M.D. “Autism may be a disorder linked to the disruption of the G-alpha protein, affecting retinoid receptors in the brain. A study of sixty autistic children suggests that autism may be caused by inserting a G-alpha protein defect, the pertussis toxin found in the D.P.T. vaccine, into genetically at-risk children.“
- Guylaine Lanctot M.D. “The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are changing our genetic code through vaccination.“
- Dr Kalokerinos, M.D. “They went through Africa, South America and elsewhere, and vaccinated sick and starving children…They thought they were wiping out measles, but most of those susceptible to measles died from some other disease that they developed as a result of being vaccinated. “
A telling ‘Conclusion’ from the author to lead to your finding all the details linked here – Doctors Against Vaccines – Hear From Those Who Have Done the Research
The AMA has always been corrupt. Just look back at their old recommendations for smoking tobacco. The AMA has also been sued for maintaining an illegal boycott of chiropractors. Their expert advice has always been for sale to the highest bidder. The CDC is no different. Recently they’ve been outed for covering up the link between the MMR vaccine and autism in African American children. Their advisory board is filled with industry insiders promoting their own self-interest. The AAP seems to be working primarily for vaccine manufacturers.
There are two kinds of pro-vaccine experts; those who regurgitate pro-vaccine rhetoric and those who are getting paid by pharmaceutical industries. Most regulators are the second kind of expert. (We all know money talks, and big money yells). You cannot do all of the research and come to the conclusion that vaccines are safe. Those that do the research invariably reject all vaccines, or refuse many of them.
It may be timely to add this oft-repeated reminder – Whatever thoughts you may have about peoples credentials and agendas, including mine, or thoughts that others you respect may have, the absolute criteria for information is “is it true and correct”. Bottom line, so to speak!