Now THIS science and associated discourse I will accept and follow enthusiastically. The IPCC its components and followers can believe what they like and respond how they like, but if they wish to play “God” with the lives of the rest of us, they need to realize that not all the public are unaware of the truths.
Originally posted on Omanuel's Blog:
The manuscript is finally completed and hereby transmitted to members of the Space Science & Technology Committee of the US House of Representatives for their consideration and action.
The conclusion is just this: Two seemingly minor falsehoods, promoted as scientific facts to save the world from possible nuclear annihilation in 1945:
- Neutrons attract neutrons
- H-fusion powers the Sun
Destroyed the integrity of science, education, research journals, the news media, and world leaders – and Creator-endowed rights to self-governance, as a virus living only in nerve cells might totally incapacitate an entire organism without leaving any visible outward sign of its presence.
A copy of this manuscript is being sent to others interested in this topic, and to the editor and publisher of Nature.
Contact me if you are unable to open the links and pdf or doc files will be sent directly to you.
My research mentor, the late Paul Kazuo Kuroda, directed me to start research in 1960 that would finally reveal this information. Four others provided helpful information about events and emotions that elevated scientific models above scientific observations in the tragic ending of the Second World War: Fred Hoyle, David Snell, Robert Jungk and George Orwell.
I regret that it took so long to complete that 1960 assignment.
Who Cares If Neutrons Repel and Stars Make Hydrogen?
A nuclear “holocaust” was avoided, nationalism and racism were reduced as the result of official deception in 1945-46. So, who cares if :
- Neutrons repel, rather than attract, other neutrons
- Stars make and discard rather than burn Hydrogen
- A pulsar is the Creator, Destroyer & Sustainer of Life ?
These consequences of the 1945-46 falsehoods provide the answer:
- Education was “dumbed down” to hide deception.
- Egos of world leaders have been dangerously inflated.
- Many seriously believe they can control humans and Nature.
- They are dangerously unaware the Creator, Destroyer and Sustainer of Life now lurks beneath the Sun’s placid photosphere.
- Technology depends on the reliability of mathematics and the physical sciences, but the foundation of physical sciences was destroyed by promoting falsehoods on the energy (E) stored as mass (m) in cores of atoms, planets, stars and galaxies, including the foundation of astronomy, astrophysics, climatology, cosmology, nuclear, particle, planetary, solar, space, and theoretical physics, for example.
The whole world is in a “mell of a hess” – precisely because world leaders and leaders of the scientific community used deception to try to save the world – a noble goal. Members of the Space Science & Technology Committee can either correct the situation now, or wait for the next major EMP (electro-magnetic pulse)  or cosmic eruption  from the Sun to do the job.
- Oliver K. Manuel (18 July 2013 Addendum)
 Stuart Clark, The Sun Kings: The unexpected tragedy of Richard Carrington and the tale of how modern astronomy began (Princeton University Press, 2007) 224 pp: http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0691141266 http://www.bookslut.com/nonfiction/2007_07_011472.php
 I. G. Usoskin, B. Kromer, F. Ludlow, J. Beer, M. Friedrich, G. A. Kovaltsov, S. K. Solanki and L. Wacker, “The AD775 cosmic event revisited: The Sun is to blame,” Astronomy & Astrophysics Letters 552, L3 (2013): http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/0004-6361/201321080
Who Cares If I Tell
A Little White Lie?
- – - – - – - -
You can begin by asking who reviewed the budgets, approved and allocated public research funds for these mostly, if not entirely, false assertions:
- The SSM model of the Sun and the AGW model of Earth’s climate?
- The String Theory that holds modern physics together?
- With a universe of quarks, gluons, God Particles?
- That began with an imaginary Big Bang?
- And ends in imaginary Black Holes?
- Stars composed of Hydrogen?
- Oscillating solar neutrinos?
- Meteorites filled with:
- Fission products from super-heavy elements?
- Ne-A, Ne-B, Ne-C, Ne-D, Ne-E, etc.?
- Interstellar dust grains?
Nobody is competent to review all these stories, but I can confidently assure you they are mostly, if not entirely, false. Who violated the basic principles of science and converted government science into a tool of government propaganda so governments could extract more funds from the public to create more misleading propaganda? Who?
The US National Academy of Sciences, an independent and self-perpetuating organization that reviews budgets of federal research agencies for Congress. The US NAS was assisted by the UK’s Royal Society, the UN’s IPCC, the Swedish and the Norwegian Nobel Prize Committees and the publishers and editors of mainstream research journals like Nature, Science, Proceedings of the US National Academy of Science, Proceedings of the Royal Society, etc.
I wish you well in this challenging, but necessary task: Government by the people depends on public access to reliable.information. The integrity of our government thus depends on the integrity of government science.
The following books and manuscripts [1-5] may assist you with factual information to initiate the review. I will be happy to provide names and addresses of reliable scientists that can also help.
With deep regrets,
- Oliver K. Manuel
Former NASA Principal
Investigator for Apollo
1. Stuart Clark, The Sun Kings: The unexpected tragedy of Richard Carrington and the tale of how modern astronomy began (Princeton University Press, 2007) 224 pages http://www.bookslut.com/nonfiction/2007_07_011472.php http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0691141266
2. Ian Plimer, Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science (Conner Court Publishing Pty, Ltd., 2009) 504 pages http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Earth-Warming-Missing-Science/dp/1589794729
3. Oliver K. Manuel, “Neutron repulsion,” The Apeiron Journal 19, 123-150 (2012): http://redshift.vif.com/JournalFiles/V19NO2pdf/V19N2MAN.pdf
4. Jim Baaggott, Farewell to Reality: How Modern Physics Has Betrayed the Search for Scientific Truth (to be published, 1 August 2013) http://www.amazon.com/Farewell-Reality-Physics-Betrayed-Scientific/dp/1605984728/ref=sr_1_1/189-0402160-9589613?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1373250935&sr=1-1
5. Hilton Ratcliff, Stephen Hawking Smoked My Socks (copyright by Hilton Ratcliff, available from Muse Harbor Publishing, spring of 2014)