Thanks to my good friend Raj, I can intersperse the gloom, doom, lies and injustices with this little diversion:
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your parked car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. On all your cheque stubs, write ‘For Marijuana’
3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
5. Sing Along at the Opera.
6. When the Money comes out of the ATM, Scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
7. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
8. Tell your children over dinner, ‘Due to the Economy, We are going to have to let one of you Go.’
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS .
And if you haven’t laughed yet:
A scrabble challenge: (Hopefully it will get past the censor)
Rearrange the letters to spell out an important part of the human body which is even more useful when erect. “P” “N” “S” “E” “I”
The two people people who wrote SPINE became doctors… The Rest are all my friends…
After all that, the related articles revealed to me an earlier source for the insanity jokes.
- Maintaining A Healthy Level of Insanity (smithgroupit.wordpress.com)