Just a gentle stir to our Australian ‘Leaders’:
EU carbon plunges 10 percent to record low of 6.30 euros
EU carbon prices fell to their lowest ever level on Wednesday as the euro currency and equities slid on renewed fears over the bloc’s debt crisis and oil prices tanked after producers promised to maintain high output.
Also read WUWT post for more details.
- Carbon price hits all-time low (junkscience.com)
- The Truth Will Out on Australia’s Labor’s Carbon Scam (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Those magical ‘enrich everyone’ carbon prices don’t seem to be doing so well (junkscience.com)
- carbon-investments.co.uk: EU, Australia See Joint Carbon Credit Trading Future (prweb.com)
- Europe has “wasted” €210 billion on carbon trading for almost zero impact (ktwop.wordpress.com)