The Carbon Tax is surely a clearly definable crime against the Australian people, introduced without public support, without scientific validity, without any meaningful reduction of global pollution and in blatant contradiction of a published verbal promise by the now-Australian PM.
- Australian PM campaigns to sell unpopular carbon tax (guardian.co.uk)
- They’re calling it a ‘tax on the dying’ (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- New Australian Carbon Tax Meets with Protests (voanews.com)
- ETS, Australian carbon tax could be harmonised – Key (stuff.co.nz)
- Rhetoric continues as carbon tax hits (news.smh.com.au)