Congratulations Icelandic People! Here’s a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. Greece, take notice! All countries take notice. It might be too hard, BUT it is certainly exactly what is needed to combat the world domination schemes. Exactly what is needed to free the people from control and oppression. [H/T to TIP]
- ICELAND. No news from Iceland?… why? (ireport.cnn.com)
- Nightmare foretold if Greece heads for euro exit (sgtreport.com)
- Iceland, a country that wants to punish the bankers responsible for the crisis (pressenza.com)
- In The Meantime Iceland Is #Winning – Perhaps this is why the press has been so silent about Iceland. ~J (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Iceland’s Amazing Peaceful Revolution Ignored by Mainstream Media (sott.net)
Now Iceland is proceeding to actually prosecute some of their formerly most powerful bankers and the Icelandic special prosecutor has stated that it very well may indict some 90 people.
Meanwhile, over 200 people, including the former chief executives of Iceland’s three biggest banks, face criminal charges for their activities.
View original post 631 more words