Please read this through to the source article.
The first section regarding Chernobyl demonstrates that we should not choose to believe the whitewashing found in the public media.
Then the same for Fukushima.
I hope that the respected gentleman who debated with me in the early days of the Fukushima destruction and radiation emissions, are now allowing themselves to open up to reality.
Information debating accuracies in reports, which sometimes make, either accidentally or intentionally, comparative dangers appear worse than they are, for example the related article below from ‘femalefaust’, do not seem to understand that the Fukushima NPP continues to spew forth massive amounts of radiation AND the end is not in sight.
Chernobyl has been contained, so comparisons of total emissions do not make sense.
Comparisons of human life and health issues where the gross and serious birth defects, for one example, still occurring as a result of the Chernobyl emissions are covered up, may however make sense. Down the track problems need to be assessed by real evidence comparisons and not the publicly released filtered or agenda driven releases.
- Fukushima Radiation Hitting the Streets of LA (activistpost.com)
- U.S. Army General: The Whole Northern Hemisphere is at Risk of Becoming Largely Uninhabitable Because of Fukushima (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Operators Admit Fukushima Radiation Levels Exceed 2 1/2 Times Announced (blacklistednews.com)
- Fukushima Update: The West Coast Is In Peril… (genuinewitty.com)
- Chernobyl’s Real Horror Show Isn’t the Radiation, It’s the Economics (theatlantic.com)
- REPEAT AFTER ME: “RT Is Wrong: Fukushima is NOT 4½ Chernobyls (But It IS Worse)” (femalefaust.blogspot.com)