A bit like flogging a dead horse, except that that statement literally applies to a useless and dead object. The basis for alarmist AGW theory is scientifically unjustifiable, and although useless, it remains alive. However, although the blogging supporters continue to believe it and persist in vocal defence, just as we persist in vocally advocating the injustice, the governments adopting “counter” warming schemes have already made their beds in which they can lie together with the IPCC and its masters.
So, are we wasting our efforts because no changes will result? It often seems that way.
But to sit back and do/say nothing is not the way of the dedicated. To keep chipping away at the false edifice might just reveal the interior truth to those who matter. We have to try anyway!
- AGW – An overview – ‘Educate Yourself’ (tgrule.com)
- Climate Change Alarmists Leading the World Toward Global Governance (tgrule.com)
- AGW Propaganda – “The Sky is Falling” (tgrule.com)
- From Prof. William Gray: Homage to The Heartland Institute (fakegate.org)
- The incredible power of clouds (and Roy Spencer’s work) (tgrule.com)
- What Do Observed Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies and Climate Models Have In Common Over The Past 17 Years? (tgrule.com)
Originally posted on Watts Up With That?:
Pierre Gosselin at NoTricksZone reports:
Geologist Dr. Sebastian Lüning and Prof. Fritz Vahrenholt found a Japanese tree-ring temperature reconstruction from 1995, one that should have been heeded by the IPCC and Michael Mann before they took the world on a 10-year joyride in the stolen car of “climate science”.
Here’s the Google translation of their article, with some fixes of my own to help it along written in [brackets]. I don’t vouch for total accuracy in the translation, but it is the best I can do.
UPDATE: 2:45PM PST Pierre Gosselin has graciously agreed to allow his translation to be posted here, so I’m eliminating the Google translate version – Anthony
Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age as a local, North Atlantic phenomenon: Since when is Japan located in the North Atlantic?
By Sebastian Lüning & Fritz Vahrenholt
(Translated and reposted here at WUWT with permission, copyright…
View original 746 more words