Whether the European “experiment” has failed, or is failing, or not, depends on a point of view. The point of view being who you are and what your agenda is!
Consider the possibility of an agenda which is aimed at world government. An agenda which sets up control of individual sovereign countries by whatever means will work with the least drama, or at least successfully achieve the end result.
Financial, political, military, or regime change. Warfare (as in Iraq), amalgamation (as in Europe), or subterfuge, (as in carbon controls), or regime change, (as in Egypt, Libya, ? Syria).
It is suggested that this post be read with the mind open. As the original source article ends – “The conclusion to draw from all of this is clear: finance the government, save the banks, screw the people. This reality, coming soon to a western civilization near you.”
- The Eurozone Is Currently the Most Interesting Experiment on Planet Earth (trenhoteleuropa.wordpress.com)
- World Bank warns that euro collapse could spark global crisis (guardian.co.uk)
- Paul Krugman: Apocalypse Fairly Soon (economistsview.typepad.com)
- Blair warns of need for reform (express.co.uk)
- The new fascism in Europe (macleans.ca)
- Greece may be the epicentre – but this is a European crisis (forexlive.com)
- Greece – The theatre stage for the NWO game plan (tgrule.com)